The Vie Val d’Is association
Vie Val d'Is is an association for all season workers living in Val d'Isère and their families. The association's main objectives are to be involved with and helpful to employees living and working in Val d'Isère all year round or just for a season.
Our main objectives are:
- To help and inform people in their search for employment, provide information on specific laws/rights, accommodation, health or any other areas
- To develop and elaborate activities during the season and all year round
- To provide support with social issues and work to reduce expenses for season workers and employees,
- To propose new activities and get people involved
- To establish partnerships with local businesses and build on existing business with other associations.
The association has a team of 30 people working all year round including volunteers, season workers and business partners.