The association in a few words…
Vie Val d’Is is an association for the employees of Val d’Isère and their families. The association was founded by locals wishing to improve the conditions of people working and living yearly or seasonally in Val d’Isère.
The goals of the Vie Val d’Is association are :
– To help and inform people looking for work, accommodation, in training, healthcare, social services and with their rights.
– To encourage local solidarity and help reduce the cost of living by offering a members card “la carte Vie Val d’Is” for people working in Val d’Isère, and for their families.
– To contribute to the development of activities during the winter and summer seasons and the inter-seasons.
– To build community spirit.
– To develop partnerships with existing services and businesses within the resort and other regional and national associations.
Since the creation of Vie Val d’Is there have been as presidents : Patrick Salaün, Dominique Leclerc, Frédéric Monneret, Benoit Girard, Nicolas Chevé and currently Steve Le Briquir.
The Team Vie Val d’Is
The Association Vie Val d’Is is governed by the law of 1901. It is thus composed of an office and a board of directors. The association has two annual employees, as well as one extra employee during the winter season.